Cross of the Holy Father Benedict Ring
The front of the Cross of the Holy Father Benedict Ring is stamped with a cross on which is superimposed the letters CSSML on the upright beam and NDSMD in the cross beam. The letters stand for the Latin words Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux: Non-Draco Sit Mihi Dux which means "May the Holy Cross be My Light: Let Not the Devil be My Guide." The Letters CSPB in the 4 angles around the cross stands for Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti, the Latin for "Cross of the Holy Father Benedict." This gothic accessory will have anyone looking at it in awe. It's bold and strong with a touch of old world charm that makes for an unforgettable style statement!
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel
- Premium push out box
- Lifetime warranty & authenticity card
- Protective synthetic velvet dust bag to store your pieces
- All pieces are laser engraved with our signature logo
IF YOU HAVE A PRINTER
- Right-Click on the image above and select ‘Save Image As.’
- Print the image at 100% scale (ensure scaling is turned off).
- Measure the grey bottom section — it should be 3.5 inches from end to end.
- Cut out the sizing tool (the top section), and wrap the piece of paper around the desired finger.
- The number that aligns closest with the ‘Read Size Here’ line will be your size (Note: if you are in between two sizes, it is best to round up rather than down).
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER
- Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized.
- Use a pen to mark the string on paper where the long end overlaps. Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper on string with a ruler.
- Locate your ring size by locating your measurement on the chart. If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
RING SIZING CHART
|Ring Size (US)||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|Ring Size (UK & AUS)||F||H||J½||L½||N½||P½||R½||T½||V½||X½||Z1|
|Ring Size (EUR)||44.2||46.8||49.3||51.9||54.4||57.0||59.5||62.1||64.6||67.2||69.7|
|Ring Size (East Asia)||4||7||9||11||14||16||18||20||23||25||27|
- Measure your wrist just below the wrist bone, where one would normally wear a bracelet, with a flexible measuring tape, string, or a strip of paper.
- In inches, measure from the end of the paper strip or string to the marking you have made to determine your wrist size.
- Add 1/4 inch to 1 inch to your wrist size, depending on whether you would like a snug, comfort, or loose fit.
*If product is in cm, do the same steps in cm and add 0.5cm to 2.5cm to your wrist size.
Orders Over $50 USD: Free Worldwide Standard Shipping.
**Starts when your order has been shipped, and does not include standard processing time of up to 3 business days. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or US Holidays. For information on anticipated delivery (inclusive of processing and transit times), please refer to our Shipping Policies.
30 Day Return
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when shopping at Chrome Cult, that’s why we offer an easy 30 day return & exchange policy.